Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

Feeling a little down, flashback of the past like a tidal waves. Whilst squeezing in the MRT, blasting Beyond, I thought of how life is going to be in the future. Nothing comes easy, & nothing comes for free. Everyone has their bit of selfishness in disguise, a kind man has their dark secrets, while an evil man do good deeds but unknown to others. Do not judge a book by its cover, do not please me for your intention. Because i have no intention, i am just who i am, take it or leave it. I don't explain because i have done nothing wrong to be liable for any explanations. The more i want to help, the more blames i have received. It is just so god-damned.


My Fav from Shakespeare

When, in disgrace with Fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featu'd like him, like him with friends possess'd,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy and contented least:
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
Like to the lark at break of day arising,
From sullen earth sings hyms at heaven's gate;
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
That then i scorn to change my state with kings.

No comments: