Saturday, June 27, 2009

4 More Days to SG

Time FLIESSSSSSS!!!! Im going back home in no time.. First and foremost, I miss my daughter DEEPLY, secondly, I cant wait to be back to the Netherlands again. This time, with a different cause. I hope all will remain unchanged and how it is and shall look forward for the future.

I must be a good mummy, i promised. Reckon that Mikayla absolutely cant follow my footstep. Its never too late , and i shall start asap when I get back. Mummy promised she will never leave u alone anymore. Love.

Just had a heavy dinner, hamburger, potatoes, vegetables. Mmm.. Really cant keep complaining fat when here i am munching non-stop. Anyway Im happy, when im happy, I put on weight. So i 'assume' thats a good sign. And here I am, standing at the kitchen table, blogging. How funny.

Everywhere, everyone is talking about our King of Pop Michael Jackson. Its really sad. Im not an avid fan, but He is someone that made an impact to the music industry, most importantly, his music touched most heart. And its not only about the music, moves that made him the King of Pop, his charity and love to the kids, touched my heart deeply. Sadly what he got in return is accusation and people making fun of him. Again, this is life? So, this always question me....

Why must we mourn for someone's lost only after he's gone? Makes me thinking of the people around me, my family. 'Its never too late......', if you make it happen.....

Love,
X'tina

No comments: