Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maybe I'm Wrong.


After the fast ride of good times and roller coaster ride of turmoil that only I, myself know and been through and understood it. Everything changed after that. My whole life entirely painted with a new fresh painting, finally walking on my own. Its actually a good thing to have gone through bad times, well, the truth is, I really appreciate it. It changed my life, to a better person.

Things that I tell myself everyday,
1) Wake up feeling happy.
2) STOP worrying about the future, cherish the PRESENT.
3) Do not HIDE feelings and unhappiness to yourself, share it with your partner.
4) Be confident, not being complacent.
5) Be humble, without being pushed around by beings.
6) Take things easy, life will be much much smoother and happier.
7) Follow your instinct, and hard work makes it happen.
8) Live life the way you want it to be, there is no rules.
9) One life, Live it!


Love.

No comments: