Sunday, December 13, 2009

a.l.o.n.e

It seemed all so happy within me and around me, but it isn't so. Too much kept within that none is supposed to be shared. How tough. Too big a decision that took almost a year to decide, and yet it remain undecided. Too many whys for myself to answer, laughter fakes my sadness away.
Wasted another year, is it really so hard to make a decision?

Sincerely and deeply grateful for all the nice people that i've met. Im very sorry for whatever wrongs that I've done. I didnt want/mean to create uneccesary problems to add up to my already troubled life. And for those who did me wrong, I sincerely thank you too. You made me learn to be even stronger. But however strong I am, the emptiness inside is still screaming for help. Can you hear me?

**** I cant handle this all alone....****

No comments: