Monday, June 29, 2009

Marshall Bruce Mathers III





Eminem, has always been my favourite since 13. His music often tells stories of his own, which somehow relates to me. I just feel that He isn't someone who doesn't give a shit about anything, but shit always happened to him hence he started shitting on everyone who shit on him. I see, somehow a rather lost man, trying to find some cause, happiness of his life, trying hard to be Hailey's good daddy, somehow still angered and stapled with hatred of his ex-wife, but also hoping for a new change. Someone who is trying to overcome the pain by himself, yet also potraying a really strong character of someone who doesn't care about things that infact matter to him. His songs, says a zillion about his life. And I respect him for his love towards his lovely daughter, despite being a white rapper in the black industry, he too gained rapport from both sides. He is the Best and yeay he'a making a comeback! And him dissing everyone in the world, even George Bush, was just too cool, his 'I don't give a shit as to who I am dissing, I am who I am and I have the rights to say and rap about what I wanna say' attitude, love it!

BUT....

Upon hearing Michael Jackson's death, Eminem's name just showered on my head like a lightning flashing on my mind.. Aw.. Its bad. I wonder does he feel something after hearing his death? I think so... However, I feel that Michael Jackson will be happier going to heaven, which he could have peace, rather than stinging from human beings, which is why he underwent so much turmoils despite being 'King of Pop', which people hardly appreciate until he moved on....

Some interesting quotes that Michael Jackson left behind (from wikipedia.com):

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

---Michael Jackson

"I've been in the entertainment industry since I was six years old... As Charles Dickens says, "It's been the best of times, worst of times." But i would not change my career... While some have made deliberate attempts to hurt me, I take it in stride because I have a loving family, a strong faith and wonderful friends and fans who have, and continue, to support me."

---Michael Jackson


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marshall has always struck a cord with me. No matter what song of his I listen to I feel like curling up and crying. If I ever got to meet him I would love to tell him that there's someone out there who doesnt care about his music or fame or past but about him. ( I sound like a stalker but I'm really not...Chris Crocker :)

Unknown said...

i would have to agree with Anna his music is just a part of what he is its not all he is hes a funny and good person even tho some of the things he says and does can offend ppl but every1 says and does things that arent always pleasing but he just has the b***s to say it like in his song lol and hes been thru things that other ppl can relate to his music is entertaining and i love it and he is amazing not mention great to look at ;)