Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The 13 hours journey...

First, a glass of white wine + coke to feel sleepy....



Then a movie by Jim Carrey to fall asleep............



Middle role is a NONO! Especially when the restroom is just behind U.


Dinner Time @ 0600 in the morning....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *Sleeping Time* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ




17 again, after wakie, 2 hours more to home sweet home... =)




I went home with a heavy heart, worried, troubled, scared... What the future is going to hold for me.. As though the world is coming to an end.. lol.. Thank God, good things and opportunity came knocking on my door, a new world opened up for me. Seize it while its fiery hot! Things doesnt come all good all times.. Made me realised, what is more important for myself and not being too impatience to sacrifice all for others. Im sorry.

------------------------->22<--------------------------------------------------------------
8 more years to thrive for a career, I'll have to do it..

*Its now or never...........................*

No comments: